Choose Your Class
Junior Black Belt Programs
Toggle content goes here, click edit button to change this text.
- +Is Jujitsu right for me?
- Jujitsu is perfect martial art for men, women women and kids and teenagers. You have fun, learn something new every class, and feel a real sense of progression.
Most people get hung up on the actual Martial Art, even if they know nothing about jujitsu before they start. However, it’s actually the instructor that makes a class great. You can learn one or more arts with us, knowing you’ll always have fun in a friendly environment.
- +I'm a pacifist!
- Martial arts can offer something to everyone, whether it be fitness and mental discipline fitness or simply the ability to defend yourself or a loved one if you find yourself in the wrong situation. We don’t focus on physical strength as true strength comes from within.
- +I am really unfit?
- No-one is born fit – we’ve all started somewhere. Our FREE classes FREE Classes provide an excellent opportunity to discover if you are right for jujitsu and jujitsu is right for you. You will be in a class with other new starters just like yourself, so it’s a great way to make friends whilst you travel the road to fitness!
- +I am not very flexible - does it matter?
- Everyone is different. We teach a wide range of techniques for all all ages and abilities, so you can use the ones you like to develop your own unique style.
- +How much does it cost?
- You will find we are extremely good value for money as our clubs charge the minimum necessary to cover their hall fees and other costs of running the club. The cost of training once a week is £40/month. The cost of training twice a week is just £50/month.
- +Can it prevent Bullying?
- If you are looking at martial arts as a way to help your child overcome bullying, then the path starts with their confidence. Using gentle encouragement from a Chief Instructor Chief Instructor who has children of his own, we teach that every kid and junior has his or her own unique talents, and must respect and be respected. A happy, healthy, confident child will be a far less attractive target to any prospective bully.
- +Will my child become a bully?
- We understand that no parent wishes their child to be a bully, so we actively work with you to prevent this possibility. Bolstering self-esteem is the best way to prevent your child taking out their problems on others.
- +I've never done it before??